FROM HIREWEGO.COM LTD
FOR HIREWEGO.COM & TRANSFER PARTNERS
HireWeGo.com Ltd is a telephone booking and online transfer reservation service where you can obtain prices and pre reserve your trip.
· HireWeGo.com Ltd finds a Transfer Partner for you at the price quoted.
· Subject to time of booking and your status with HireWeGo.com Ltd you can:
o Prepay for the trip by credit card.
o Put the cost of your trip on an account, previously created with HireWeGo.com Ltd.
o Pay driver in cash, when booked within 24 hours of pick-
· The user must provide a valid and correct passenger name, telephone number and email address when placing a booking. HireWeGo.com Ltd does not accept any responsibility for any errors and subsequent miscommunication as a result.
· The Company reserves the right to alter or vary these terms and conditions at its absolute discretion upon giving reasonable notice to the Customer and without prejudice to the generality or the aforesaid the Company reserves the right to change the Courier Charges. No representations made or variations in or additions to these terms and conditions or warranty given by any person acting or purporting to act on behalf of the Company shall have any force or effect whatsoever unless confirmed in writing by an authorised officer of the Company.
· This Agreement contains all the terms agreed by the parties regarding the subject matter hereof and supersedes any prior agreements, understandings or arrangements between them, whether oral or in writing, and no representation undertaking or promise shall be taken to have been given or be implied from anything said or written prior to this Agreement except as expressly set out in this Agreement.
· HireWeGo.com Ltd accepts user requests for travel and places them with several
ground transportation partners. These partners are licensed taxi, private hire and
· HireWeGo.com Ltd offers three types of transport transfer services these are Shared Transfers, Private Transfers and VIP Transfers.
· After you place your request, HireWeGo.com Ltd will:
o Send an e-
o Provide you with the details of the Transfer Partner that will fulfil your booking, also known as your Voucher.
o In the event that the Transfer Partners are unable to fulfil your request HireWeGo.com
Ltd will send you an e-
o In the unlikely event that you do not hear from us, you should contact us
· It is a condition of this agreement that invoices shall be paid in full within 30 days of issue thereof. Should any invoice not be paid within 30 days any outstanding invoices shall immediately become due and payable.
· Without prejudice to the Company's rights hereunder all monies due to the company in respect of provision of the Services which are not paid by the due date for payment shall bear interest on the balance of such monies due from time to time at the rate of 3% per month until payment is received by the Company in respect thereof.
· The Customer shall not be entitled for any reason to withhold payment of monies due to the Company and in particular shall not be entitled to do so in circumstances where the Customer is in dispute with the Company and/or claims money or compensation from the Company in respect of the Services.
· HireWeGo.com Ltd produces vouchers for all bookings.
· It is one voucher for the entire party travelling and it also covers the return trip when reserved as part of the same booking.
· The voucher contains your journey details, the Transfer Partner’s details and your unique voucher number.
· Print the voucher and have it available to show to the driver.
· HireWeGo.com Ltd does not guarantee to successfully place every request.
· HireWeGo.com Ltd reserves the right to select or change the Travel Partner on your behalf.
· Shared transfers are available on limited routes between a number of airports and city centres.
· It is a door-
· You and your fellow passengers will travel in comfort to your respective destinations in the shortest route possible.
· In the case of airport pick-
o Waiting time may occur while the driver collects all booked passengers as they arrive, allowances will be made for flight delays, clearing immigration and claiming baggage. Waiting time should not exceed 1 hour.
o As different meeting points are used in the various airports, you will receive clear meeting point directions in your confirmation email applicable to your arrival airport terminal.
· Similarly, pick-
· Private transfers are offered throughout the UK covering every postcode.
· You and your party will not share the vehicle with any other passengers.
· In case of airport pick-
· You can select an executive chauffeur driven car on all main routes and urban areas, HireWeGo.com Ltd will automatically offer the service when available on your route.
· You will be met at the pick up point by one of our many experienced chauffeurs and arrive at your destination in comfort and style.
Prices are automatically calculated via the HireWeGo.com Ltd booking form from the postcodes entered for the pick up and destination addresses. All prices are structured on the regional Local Authority pricing that includes price variation on:
· The time of day ( 23.00pm to 07.00 am ).
· Bank Holidays.
· The Christmas holiday period (including New Year's Eve and New Year's Day).
· The charges payable by the Customer for the Services (“Taxi Private Hire Courier”) shall be at the rate specified in the Company’s schedule of charges as in force, a current copy of which is attached hereto.
· A service charge will be added to all invoices where applicable.
· From the correct pick up point to the correct destination entered only.
· From the pick up time entered only. (When entering a pick up time, the passenger
must ensure to leave adequate time to reach the destination and in the case of airports
to accommodate check-
· The number of passengers specified only.
· Meet and greet service when the pick up point is an airport to a maximum of 45 minutes waiting time.
· Return journey if stated.
· Two items of luggage (see Luggage section for details).
Prices do not include:
· Waiting time, with the exception of the meet and greet service.
· Detours from the journey entered.
· Additional passengers.
· Excess and oversize luggage (see Luggage section).
· Fouling of vehicles.
· Parking costs, with the exception of the meet and greet service.
· Any other road charges.
· Tips for the driver.
Additional charges incurred for the above items must be settled directly with the driver.
· HireWeGo.com Ltd does not offer an online facility to update or change existing bookings, you can update bookings by contacting the HireWeGo.com Ltd Customer Service by email email@example.com or by telephone on 01293 774118, where we will make every effort to accommodate your specific change. Please notify HireWeGo.com Ltd as early as possible.
· Changes that involve additional costs to either the Transfer Partner or HireWeGo.com Ltd will have to be charged to the passenger.
· Each passenger is allowed two items of luggage:
o one item with a maximum weight of 20 kg, e.g. a suitcase.
o and one piece of hand luggage weighing a maximum of 5 kg.
· When you have oversize bags or multiple suitcases please contact HireWeGo.com Ltd beforehand to make sure they can be accommodated, surcharges may apply.
· In the event that a larger vehicle is required to transport the excess/oversize luggage the passenger will be required to cover the additional cost.
· When excess/oversize luggage has not been declared beforehand then Viceroy Car Hire Ltd or the Transfer Partner reserves the right to charge for the excess baggage or refuse to transport the items.
Delays can occur when the pick up is:
· An airport and the flight number is known, then the Transfer Partners monitor flight arrivals and will alert the driver of any delays accordingly.
· A train station; then the passenger must contact the Transfer Partner on the telephone number provided to inform them of known delays and allowances will be made accordingly.
Circumstances beyond our control may arise on the requested route for which HireWeGo.com Ltd accepts no liability. These can include, but are not limited to:
· Exceptional weather conditions.
· Accidents and related delays.
· Criminal or terrorist activity.
· Unplanned marches, demonstrations and organised disruptions.
· Unforeseen road hazards.
· Police operations.
· Customer safety.
· Unforeseen traffic delays.
Please refer to Refund section for the charges that are applied in case of cancellation.
Cancel by passenger:
· The passenger must notify Viceroy Car Hire Ltd as early as possible. This will minimise the inconvenience, cost and expense to all parties involved.
· HireWeGo.com Ltd provides website assistance under ‘Customer Service’ and ‘Contact’ to assist passengers in the cancellation of bookings. The passenger can do one of the following:
o Send an email to Customer Service firstname.lastname@example.org or
o Telephoning customer services on 01293 774 118 or
o Contact the Transfer Partner direct telephone number provided in the confirmation email.
· Unless specifically instructed the cancellation of an outward journey will automatically cancel the return journey where a return journey was reserved as part of the same booking.
Cancel by HireWeGo.com Ltd:
· Failure to supply the correct credit or debit card information may result in the cancellation of your booking.
· Viceroy Car Hire Ltd reserves the right to cancel bookings when it can not deliver the vehicle type or the service as requested.
HireWeGo.com Ltd will endeavour to process all cancellations and subsequent refunds
(of prepaid bookings) in a timely and efficient manner. Customers must bear in mind
that HireWeGo.com Ltd incurs credit card processing fees for both payments and refunds
and as such must apply the following policies for pre-
HireWeGo.com Ltd will:
· Apply an administration fee of 20% of the fare per cancellation.
· Make a refund only to the person who has paid the fare and on the credit/debit card of original payment.
· Issue a refund less the administration fee and any additional costs that may occur for all bookings cancelled up to 24 hours prior to the date for which the service has been reserved.
· Pay a refund after HireWeGo.com Ltd receives it from the relevant Transfer Partner.
· Make a full refund where the vehicle does not arrive as reserved, however passenger must allow up to 20 minutes to cover unforeseen circumstances before passenger makes alternative arrangements. It is the passenger’s responsibility to contact the Transfer Partner on the telephone number that was supplied when booking was confirmed. In cases where no call is made and the passenger uses alternative arrangements, within the 20 minutes time allowance, no refund will be made.
· Make partial refunds if notification of a cancellation is received within 24 hours of the pick up time and will be subject to allocated Transfer Partner’s status regarding fulfilment of the booking, e.g. vehicle has not been dispatched, loss of additional business can be directly associated to the cancellation.
· All other circumstances will be dealt with on a case-
HireWeGo.com Ltd will not refund in the following circumstances:
· If the passenger does not show up for pre-
· If cancellation of a booking is made on the day of travel or afterwards.
· If the Travel Partner or HireWeGo.com Ltd Customer Service have not received any notification/calls from the passenger and they are not present when the vehicle arrives.
· Shared Transfers is proposed as a no refund product, any refunds awarded will be at the sole discretion of HireWeGo.com Ltd.
All other circumstances where a refund may be possible should be addressed directly with HireWeGo.com Ltd’s Customer Service.
· The parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
HireWeGo.com Ltd asks for some personal information to be provided such as passenger name, email address and contact phone number in order to process the booking.
· HireWeGo.com Ltd needs the passenger name to pass onto the Transfer Partner who may use this for any meet and greet service.
· HireWeGo.com Ltd needs the email address to send confirmation of the booking, for customer service emails and to send registration details to make future bookings even quicker. HireWeGo.com Ltd may send updates regarding any changes to HireWeGo.com Ltd services in the future.
· HireWeGo.com Ltd require the passenger contact telephone number, so the Transfer Partner can make contact on their arrival at the pick up point or customer services may call the passenger with regards to details of the booking.
· When making a payment online, these details are sent to HireWeGo.com Ltd's credit card payment processor.
· HireWeGo.com Ltd do not collect or store any credit card information.
· HireWeGo.com Ltd will not sell or pass on any information to a third party, with the exception of essential booking information to the Transfer Partner or HireWeGo.com Ltd 's credit card payment processor in order to execute the booking request effectively. By placing a request for transfer services the passenger consents to HireWeGo.com Ltd passing on such limited details.
· HireWeGo.com Ltd use Secure Socket Layers (SSL) technology to ensure the privacy
of the information provided. At no time is the passenger's debit/credit card details
· HireWeGo.com Ltd will include a 10% surcharge on credit/debit card payments if payment is taken in the car or over the phone.
HireWeGo.com LTD uses Viceroy car Hire LTD as its transfer partner in and around the Epsom and Ewell area. Please note that www.epsomtaxihire.co.uk is owned and used by HireWeGo.com LTD. HireWeGo.com LTD is run by a Licensed Hackney carriage proprietor (Town Police Clauses Act 1847 and the Local Government (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1976) and may give and receive work (bookings) within the law.